Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Things that go bump in the night....

I have a laundry list of things that either give me the hee-bee-gee-bees, or make me curl up into the fetal position underneath large pieces of furniture, only being lured out with a soothing cup of camomile tea and a brownie (because they both are delicious.  duh).  I decided just to list them for you, so this way you will know what to do if you ever see me react as I just mentioned.
1)  The Pillsbury crescent roll cans.  I am convinced that whenever I'm about to open a can up, it's going to explode open, and my last vision in life will be dough hurtling towards my face.
2)  Grates/sewer caps that are a part of the sidewalk or street.  Why?  Because I know in my heart of all hearts that if I ever do step on one, I will fall through.
3)  Swimming pools.  You'll never see this lady swimming alone because you just know that the imaginary great white shark is going to appear and eat me.  Thanks a lot Steven Spielberg, and your cinematic excellence with 'Jaws'.  I should send him my therapy bill.
4)  Airplanes.  Do I really need to explain this one?  A gigantic metal tube that is floating in the sky.  Ridiculous.
5)  Velour pant suits.  I don't think I need to explain this one.
I could probably go on all day with the things that make me go "eek!", but I figured I'll just ease you into my world of crazy.  Now excuse me, I have to go make myself a cup of tea.  There was a Pillsbury commercial on and I'm feeling a little tense.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment