Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meet the kids

Bentley :)
Barkley :)


These scrumptious muffins are my two furry kids (aka-"The Dudes").  Now someday in the (hopefully) near future, Lenny and I plan on having children that are not covered in fur.  But in the mean time these two rule the roost at the Sharpe household.  Bentley is my teeny, tiny turnip who is a sass-a-frass (just like his mama), and Barkley is my biggie who is  large and lunky and doesn't have a clue that he is in fact, large and lunky.  They have chewed holes in carpets and walls, went on a Target Dog massacre where they ripped out the stuffed dogs' fluff and ripped out their eyeballs, torn numerous blankets, socks, pillows, baseball caps, and credit cards, and dug holes in the backyard that I'm pretty sure lead you right to China.  The little one has an affinity for stealing wrappers and tearing through the house like a bat out of hell (I swear he is mocking/laughing at me as I chase him around the dining room table like a lunatic), and the big one has been known to eat a poop sammie or two (disgusting, I know).  But despite their naughtiness, (and icky habits),  I love them with all my might.  They are the kindest, sweetest, most unconditional loving creatures that you could ever hope to meet.  And no one better tell me that they don't have souls (Leonard knows this topic gets me more heated then finding out that Paris Hilton has her own t.v. show for simply being an idiot....but I digress).   So if you ever see a polar bear and a curly-qued squirrel tromping down the street, make sure you say hello to The Dudes.  They are the two most lovable furry kids in the world. :)




2 comments:

  1. I think your dudes and my furry children need to have a playdate this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just told the boys, and they are so excited they can hardly stand it! :)

    ReplyDelete