Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

All I wanna do is dance...

Here's a little tid bit about myself.  I am a dancing MACHINE.  You know that saying, "dance like no one is watching"?  That's pretty much my mantra in life.  There are no limits.  Car dancing, isle dancing, ribbon dancing, etc. etc.  The odd looks from strangers do little to deter these dancing feet.  I mean, when I am perusing the isles at Home Goods and a Tears For Fears jam comes on over the PA, I just can't help but shake what my mama gave me and drop it like its hot.  My latest goal in life is to be part of a Flash Mob.  I want to be the person who is casually sipping on a coffee at Dunkin Donuts, and then spontaneously break out the high kicks and jazz hands with a large group of people.  But my question is, how does one become part of something so glorious?  Is there a sign up sheet?  A secret club that I don't know about?  Either way, I will get to the bottom of this.  So, if you're ever at the mall and a Flash Mob suddenly breaks out into some sweet dance moves, just look for me.  I'll be the one probably facing the wrong direction, but I'll be having the time of my life.  :)

2 comments:

  1. DANCING IS MY LIIIIIIIIFE!!!!! You know I'm right there with you when it comes to random dancing anywhere. Including interpretive dance. That's one of the best kinds. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I had a few weird looks as I was rocking out to the Black Ghosts "Anyway You Choose to Give it" last night in the car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day I was kicking my legs out and having pinwheel arms. I call it my "mad dance". And ignore the looks. Just keep clogging and shout out "The rhythm is going to get you!" :)

    ReplyDelete