Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's the simple things...

So, I'm sitting here thinking to myself what on earth my first post should be about.  Should I tackle my thoughts on Weinergate?  How my husband recently google searched "can you have a sloth as a pet"?  Or better yet, my critique on the Pajama Jean?  But no.  My first post is going to be about the simplest thing that I absolutely, positively detest doing.  And trust me, it's a looooong list, but I decided to ease you into my world of whine, and give you a small example... Right now my cell phone is currently sitting beside me, blinking.  And that blinking light is indicating that it is about to die and needs to be charged.  Now, a normal person would just plug the stupid thing in. But this person?  Nopers.  I just let it sit there. Dying a slow, cell phone death.  And then when I'm out and about and I actually need my cell phone, I have a *slight* panic attack over the fact that it's dead.  So the next time you try to give me a jingle on my cell phone and it goes directly to voicemail, don't get irritated with me.  Just remember that I am adorable, and the fact that I haven't charged my phone in over a week is just part of my charm.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment