Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A "Maxxinista Fashionista".... Not this broad

All right folks.  I'm just going to lay it all out there.  I HATE shopping.  With a deep seeded passion.   I don't even like online shopping.  It's probably because I have the attention span of a goldfish, but what it really boils down to is, shopping tends to make me panic-y.  There are too many distractions that my gigantic wrinkled grey matter in the ole bean can't process all at once.  Now, certain stores I can tolerate more than others.  Target is my home away from home, and I am trying to figure out how I can move into Anthropologie without getting arrested.  But then there are places like TJ Maxx and Nordstroms Off the Rack that literally make me have panic attacks.  I so wish I was joking.  Now, I know what you're thinking, "This chick is a whackadoo that is one quirk away from appearing on TLC, following the lady that eats twelve tons of corn starch a day, and the dude that loves balloons WAY too much", but the fact of the matter is, when things aren't ROY G. BIV'd out, and it's a 'sort through it' type of establishment, I just can't handle it.  I have heart palpitations, and I break out in hives.   I don't know where to look first, or where I should even begin.  It's s'okay though.  I've come to accept that fact that I'm *slighty* nuts (or endearing), and the next time you venture into a Burlington Coat Factory and you hear a woman fretting over the fact that the plaids are mixed with the solids, no need to be alarmed, it's probably just me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment