Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kickin' the bucket

I have a "list", which I think most of us do.  The list that I speak of is the list of things that I would like to do before I drop dead.  Today I would like to share with you some of those things from my list, because I'm a firm believer that once I put something into print, it will eventually get accomplished.  It helps me stay organized, on-track, and adds to my neurotic-ness.  Here it goes:
*I seriously want to be in a Flash Mob.  That older post was no joke.  Tell me the time and place, and I will be there.  Probably wearing something with sequins and that has sparklers shooting out of the shoulder pads.  If I'm going to do it, I'm doing it big.  As the saying goes, "Go big, or go home."
*I want to be a zombie extra on 'The Walking Dead', because I think having the chance to look like the living dead without actually being the living dead would be simply awesome.
*I want to see the Grand Canyon, but when I do I want to holler as loud as I can just so I can hear my echo.  Haven't decided what I would holler yet, though...
*I want to hold a panda.  Leonard tells me impossible, I tell him, it shall be done.
*I want to hold a starfish.
*I want to go for a ride on a Harley.... Not one of those scary, crotch rockets that is death on wheels, but rather a big, lumbering death on wheels that has flames painted on the side, and possibly an eagle.
*I want to see La Pieta in person, visit the Vatican, touch the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, tap dance on the Great Wall in China, roll down a giant green hill in Ireland, and throw confetti off the top of the Eiffel Tower.  I figure all of this can be done if I load myself with enough Xanax to tranquilize a horse to get myself ready for all of the scary plane rides.
These are just a few things, but I'm going to try my best at accomplishing them all.  I hope to add a lot more to the list too.  So, here's to filling up your buckets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment