Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

5 random thoughts of the day...

Here are a few thoughts that have popped up in my head lately:
1) I think geese are the puppies of the bird world. I want to squeeze one but I have a great fear that it would peck my eyes out.
2) I think joggin' pants are both wonderful and hilarious, and must be worn yanked up to your arm pits.
3) I think crawfish are disgusting and the thought of touching one makes me shudder.
4) I hate carnations, and when I die, and someone dares to send/bring me a carnation, I will come back and haunt them.
5) I would like to put Sven Sundgarrd (one of the MN weathermen), on a keychain and dangle him from my rearview mirror because he reminds me of a leprechaun, and I'm fairly certain he is magical.
*Sven Sungarrd.  Get in my pocket.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment