Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Call me Erma

At times I like to think of myself as the modern day Erma Bombeck.  For those of you who don't know who Erma is, she was a woman of wisdom, that would pass on her knowledge to others like tiny golden nuggets.  See how I would think of myself?  Ha.  So today I have decided to include a list of suggestions that will brighten up your life, and keep things classy.
Kristina's Pearls of Wisdom:
1)  I don't care how thin you are.  If you are wearing a denim skirt, or any skirt for that matter, it should be long enough to cover your triangle.  Standing up, sitting down, twirling around.  Keep it covered.
2) Lucite heels will never be classy.  Ever.  I don't care if they come adorned with flashing LED's or have goldfish in the platform.
3) Tube tops should be illegal.
4) So should the Pajama Jean.
5) Jumpsuits don't look good on anyone.  Even the ones made completely out of denim.
So there you have it.  If you live by these suggestions, you should be in fairly decent shape.  Come back next week when I discuss the dos and don'ts of halter tops.  Until next time my friends, keep those triangles covered.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I used to think that clear shoes made me look like Cinderella. Then I realized that they are the shoe of choice for strippers and gave up. I was a little sad about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see the Cinderella connection. I'm sorry a certain profession had to go and ruin it. ;) Oh, what the hell... if they make you happy wear them with pride!!

    ReplyDelete