Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Boner, cheeks, and poofs

I have a list of words that make me want to *HORF* in my mouth, and another list of words that I like to incorporate into my every day vernacular.  The list that makes me want to vomit shall be omitted from this post, for the simple reason that I know all too well that most of you would go out of your way to use THOSE words in front of me, as often as possible.  Some of you already know what those words are and already torture me by using them.  But now I present to you a list of words that make me smile.  Here it goes....
* Boner Stabone (may he RIP).  In the future I plan on getting a Dachshund (aka-a weiner dog), and name him Boner Stabone.  I look forward to the day when I can whistle for my dog and holler, "Heel, Boner."
*Weiner I don't think I even need to explain this one.  I don't care if I'm an adult.  The word makes me laugh.  Every. Single. Time.
*Cheeks Go ahead and say it out loud, and tell me that it's not glorious.  I dare you.
*Poofs Pure fun-ness.
*Scrumptious A word that I often refer to my four legged children as.
*Cacophony Sounds musical and makes you sound like a genius. 
*Groovy A word that should never, ever be retired.  Ever.
That's just a tid bit.  Oh, that's another one.  How about you?  Do you have a word that you just love to say?  How about the ones that make you want to barf in your mouth, or punch a wall?  To be fair I will tell you one of the words that just make my fists instantly ball up.  Wicked.  Seriously.  Retire it.  And when someone says, "That's wicked awesome", it makes me want to jam a fork into my ears so I don't have to hear it being said.  So there you have it friends.  I have to get going now because there is a groovy looking weiner dog walking down the street, and I'd like to give him a scrumptious treat.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment