Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A little of this, a little of that

Sorry for the delay in posts my darling lover bunnies, but truth be told I have been busy practicing playing the kazoo.  And you know what they say:  Don't forget to breathe in while playing the good old 'zoo, otherwise you might pass out.  That, and practice makes perfect.  It's a goal in my life to be a part of an orchestra, and I figure a kazoo is probably considered a woodwind instrument.  So what if it's made out of plastic and sounds like a swam of buzzing bees.  I can play "On Top of Old Smokey" like a champ.  I figure if it doesn't work out I can always go to my "fall back" instrument.  Finger cymbals.  *ding*  But back to business.  Today is really going to be a smattering of a bunch of nonsense. A hodge podge if you will.  Here it goes...
Random thoughts that have occurred within the past week:
1) I wonder if dogs bark in different languages, or if it's all the same.
2) Do I have a doppelganger somewhere in the world, and if so, is she as awesome as me?  Pssshh.  That's crazy talk.
3) I have determined that I am confused about 93.8% of the time.  This is probably because when someone is talking to me, I will start off listening, but then about 15 seconds into the conversation my mind starts to wonder.  And it isn't because the other person is boring, it's just that I have the attention span of a goldfish, and I'm easily distracted by shiny things. 
*Buckle your seat belts, 'cause we're switching gears...
I love pinterest.  I have to find a way to link it to my page so you can see the things that I "pin". I peruse it daily, and today I came across three things that made me go "Heh".  That's my version of "lol", but I believe that when people write "lol" they're full of crap.  Maybe they cracked a smile, but literally "laughed out loud"?  Nonsense.  Don't even get me going on "rofl".  Really?  You were really rolling on the floor laughing?  Really.  Well then whatever had you bursting at the seams, you need to pass that little nugget of delight along.  I long for the day where I can literally fling myself on the floor and laugh with unbridled glee.  And if anyone can figure how to really "lmao" spread the word because I would love to go down a pant size.  Anyways, here are some pictures from pinterest.com that made me LITERALLY go "Heh".  And for you that had difficulty following along, please refer to #3.  It also applies to just me, because I have the tendency to talk to myself, and then I just end up distracting me.  Oh look! A shiny penny!....
*When I first saw this photograph, my first thought was, "Someone must have told her Justin Bieber cut his bangs."  Which would be blasphemy because those babies are magical.




And for the next one, I feel that it is fairly self explanatory.  I mean, I'd be that excited too if I was so close to a camel.



And for closing, this one made me go "Heh" (which is the equivalent of a smirk and a laugh.)
I have to go practice my kazoo now.  "Whoomp, There It Is", is a rather challenging piece.  Until next time, my little lamb chops. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment