Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Wiggles

There is a lot of "grossness" that I can handle.  I live with three dudes so things are bound to get *horf* worthy.  Farts are the norm in the Sharpe household.  I believe that farting is as automatic as breathing and blinking when it comes to the Sharpe Boys.  Do I enjoy the butt bombs going off?  No, of course not.  But other than emitting an, "Ew. You are disgusting.  Aim it in the other direction next time", it doesn't send me dry heaving into the other room.  Between Bentley and Barkley, I have handled more puke and poop then I care to remember.  There have been times when I have had my hands cradled underneath their mouths, trying to catch the puke before it hits the carpet, because the Resolve sprayer was empty and I didn't want an orange patch adorning my beige colored carpet.  But again, no biggie.  I consider it all part of the job.  But there is something that I absolutely, positively cannot stand.  It's something that makes my eyes roll back into my head, and my body erupt in convulsions because it is the most repulsive thing in the whole, wide world.  And that my friends, is loose teeth.  There has already been an agreement between the hubbers and I, that when we have human children and they have loose chiclets, I will not be the one to look at it, touch it, and most certainly not pull it.  It is not normal to be able to bend a chomper at a 90 degree angle.  No, I don't want to see how you can twist it around in almost a full circle like it's possessed.  The fact that it's hanging on by a thread is not "super neat". (I am twitching as I type this...So gross...) If there is something that is wiggling inside of your head, I am not your go-to person.  This may all sound harsh, but the fact of the matter is, I think we all have things that are past our gross-out limit, and wiggly teeth are mine.  Projectile vomit, whatevs. Explosive diarrhea, ain't no thang.  A bendy wiggler, *HORF* *SHUDDER* go find your father.
So that's that my fine friends.  Keep all things that are wiggly and loose to yourself.  Keep flossin'! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just about peed my pants at this one... You're too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) But it's true!!! So gross...so, so gross...But I'm glad I could make you laugh!

    ReplyDelete