Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's unbe"wii"vable!

Alright friends, I think you need to sit down for this one. I have some exciting news to share with all of you, and I just need you all to brace yourselves for this epic announcement.  You see, not only am I mind-bottlingly smart, I also am an amazing Wii bowler.  I can handle that controller like nobodies biz-naz.  Nobodies.  *So, soon I will be touring the circuit with a professional Wii bowling team "The Big Wii's", which means that I will not be updating posts as often as I have been.  *insert sadface here*  I will still be posting weekly, but it will probably be whittled down to three or four posts a week, as opposed to the five or six.  Wipe away your tears, friends.  Honestly I'm super psyched because I bought a brand new wrist guard, and I even found a portable mini fan that I can use to cool down the hand that controls Big Blue down the lane.  Big Blue is my bowling ball.  And yes it has sparkles.  I have my pink satin bowling blouse all pressed and ready to go, and I'm still trying to figure out if I should don my new bowling shoes, because the last time I wore them I accidentally slid into the television screen. Those puppies don't do much for traction. 
I will still be posting updates on my Facebook page, as well as my Twitter account (@K_Sharpie), so keep your eyes peeled.  I am looking forward to share with you my adventures regarding my experience as a professional Wii bowler.  Who knows, I might be able to squeeze in more posts than I think.  I am pretty amazing after all.  I mean, I am a fantastic blogger and a master bowler.  Don't be jelly.  Okay, you can be a little jelly.  I have to go finish embroidering my new bowling bag.  You wouldn't believe how many sequins it takes to create lightening bolts striking through (HA! Get it?!) bowling pins.  Until next time, my friends.  Until next time. :)
*I feel that it is important that I "blow my cover" so to speak, because a few people have actually emailed me asking about my new role as a professional Wii bowler.  Here's two tidbits:
1) I'm not really a professional Wii bowler.  It's actually badminton.  I just don't like to chat up too much about my real-life job, because I have enough randomness going on in my life, so it's completely unnecessary to incorporate any of it.
and 2)  I can't even begin to tell you how hysterical I find it that the thought of me going out and actually being a professional bowler doesn't even faze anyone, is absolutely priceless.  I could probably admit to you all that it's always been my dream to play the tambourine with the Partridge Family Revival Tour, and you wouldn't even bat an eyelash.  And that is just one of the reasons why I adore you all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment